-Chicken, spinach and soft-boiled egg salad-
- 650g chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 1 lemon, halved
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 large clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 250g baby spinach
- 4 slices toasted bread, cut into cubes
- To marinate the chicken, place in a large bowl and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon. Add 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary and garlic to the bowl, and toss to coat the chicken.
- To make dressing, squeeze juice from remaining lemon half into a small bowl. Add mustard, honey and remaining 60ml (1/4 cup) oil. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Gently add eggs and stir until water returns to the boil. Cook for 4 1/2 minutes for soft-boiled eggs. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat, then cook chicken, in 2 batches, for 1 minute each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a large bowl. Add spinach and dressing to the bowl and toss to combine. Divide salad among bowls.
- To gently crack egg shells, roll eggs on a counter. Peel shells, then carefully tear eggs in half and divide among salads. Scatter with toasted bread cubes and serve
Enjoy your meal!
– Agrisol members-