Processing of personal data
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
– answer your questions or requests;
– provide newsletter services;
– process orders or forms initiated by you;
– to administer or perform our obligations in connection with any agreement that you have with us;
– to anticipate and resolve issues arising in connection with any services provided to you.
Through our activity on the site, we will not collect or process sensitive personal data related to you (information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs, health, sexual life, or sexual orientation), unless:
a) we are obliged to do so by law; and / or
b) if you have given us your explicit consent separately.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal data (including sensitive personal data) through your interaction with the http://www.agrisol.ro site or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or in any other way, on our own will and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems unless we consider that processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of Agrisol, unless you made these public data ( for example, in a message forum that is visible to the public).
What are the purposes of processing personal data and what is the legal basis for the processing?
We may process your personal data in the following cases:
– when we need to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract with you;
– when we have to execute a contract that we have concluded with you;
– when we have to comply with a legal obligation (applicable laws in employment, accounting, audit);
– when necessary for our legitimate (or third party) interests and for your interests (fraud detection and prevention, or IT security and IT security), unless your fundamental rights prevail over of these interests;
– where it is necessary for the public interest or for official purposes.
In some cases, we will process your personal data only with your consent (in advertising and marketing). In these cases, we will separately request your consent, in a transparent manner, when providing your personal data. Subsequently, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request to the email@example.com e-mail address. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place prior to its withdrawal.
When requesting personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data by you is required. This means that if such personal data is not provided, we will not be able to manage the contractual relationship or comply with the legal obligations imposed on us. In all other cases, the provision of personal data is optional and you are not required to provide it.
We will not send your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent to that effect.
Agrisol will not transmit (through the sale or lease) of your personal information to third parties.
Within Agrisol, staff members using your personal data are subject to privacy obligations with respect to personal data.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken for the protection of personal data. This site uses security measures against the loss, alteration or misuse of information under our control. Agrisol does not assume responsibility for the loss of information caused by errors in the software that is designed and hosted on the site. We also do not respond for server security errors that host the site.
Personal data may be communicated to governmental authorities, tax authorities and / or law enforcement agencies if required by applicable laws or if necessary to exercise our rights, including conditions of use, or to protect our legitimate interests (including the legitimate interests of third parties) in accordance with the applicable laws.
What rights do you have?
You have the following rights under the relevant legislation:
- the right to confirm that your personal data is processed by us or to provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data processed by the website http://www.agrisol.ro;
- the right to request the restriction of personal data processing by the http://www.agrisol.ro website;
- the right to oppose the processing of personal data by the http://www.agrisol.ro website (eg use of processing for direct marketing purposes);
- the right to request portability of personal data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing under consent prior to its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Please be aware that your rights described above may be limited in certain circumstances and subject to the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. For example, the right to oppose the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your personal data that overrides your interests. You will need to prove your identity and provide us with further details to help us respond to your request.
To exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agrisol International SRL can store a small file (usually called “cookie”) on your computer when you visit the website of SC Agrisol International SRL.
The information we collect using cookies is specific to your computer and does not include personal information about you. We collect information such as the IP address, the date and time you visited the site, which pages you visited, and whether these pages were displayed quickly and successfully.
Using this information allows us to improve our site and provide you with a better online experience.
You can delete cookies or block information gathering by changing the settings on your computer (please follow the instructions on the browser help screens). If you block the collection, you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites, even if:
– access third-party sites through the links on our site;
– You have linked to our site through links hosted on other sites.
Legislation on the processing of personal data
- Law 506/2004
- Directive 2002/58 / CE
- Directive 2009/136/CE
For more information, please refer to the following documents and sources of public information:
- The General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
- Opinion no. 4/2012 on cookies exempted from obtaining consent, issued by the Working Group Article 29
- „Cookie”, Wikipedia.org
– Membrii Clubului Agrisol –